Wednesday 26 June 2013

Picture every moment of your life, because photos speak a lot~

"Do you take much photos to your blog?"

"Bitch I might"

I just can't help it. Hmh. :--) Here's photos, they are from several days.



And Quinn turned invisible ! Such a ghost... Can you see her behind me?


That's right, Lilith >8)



Alyssa thanks for giving your horse to be our dinner 8)


My favorite photo of Lou ♥


I said Mario has a lot of chicks :D


Quinn I doubt this is your place...


... Nor is this XD


Fun fact: I jump in queues. 


YoloQuinn <.<


Look! A gazelle! 


Pushing horses down the cliff.. haha. (Quinn your horse's ass is perfect♥)


There she goes .. 8) Sorry Dana




Was that all? I guess it was! 
Oh one thing; The Chapter 1 of TSOLT is up! ;)

xoxo, April

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text