Friday 26 July 2013

You need me, I don't need you

Hmm here I am, yet again. I have put a description about Smoki to the character page, go check it!

Here's some photos from today.



^I'm getting better, dontcha think? 

Also, I had no idea we get a new (small) area opened with the smuggler quests. So I was like


ASDFGHJKL ROCKY MOUNTAIN


ASDFGHJKL WHAT A SIGHT


ASDFGHJKL GREAT HIDING PLACE


ASDFGHJKL AWWYISS MOTHERFUCKING BBQ PLACE

k then back to normal...


Accidentally took this photo... I like it, tho!




^Love this... The colors are so nice and fresh♥

Oh well then, may I introduce you...

Veronika Season and Ravenheart

I created Ver for a good reason: I want to start making a walkthrough for SSO! I know there in fact
is a wt already existing, but I want to make my own. And Veronika helps me. The walkthrough will include all the quests except the races and it'll be here on my blog! It'll take time to make, I need several months of playing before getting to the point April is now but oh well, I have something to do! 


//Oh btw, Veronika's name is a tribute to Zayn's character on the Best Song Ever music video ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text